Re: Under Coating

>>   Anyone  recomend a good, thick undercoating product?
>
> Not really undercoating, but Herculiner is a DIY truck bedliner that I
> used to restore the foam seal under my hood.  It takes a few coats and
> you 'dab' it on.. not brush like paint.  Seems to stick well enough.
> Sale price at FLAPS was 20usd/quart, however.

you know, i always wondered if rhinoliner wouldn't be a bad idea. i'd like to undercoat both my rides as they're quite solid underneath. i don't have a clue as how to apply it nor how much it would cost. fwiw, i tried some spray undercoating last year (march) and i _still_ get it on my pants/clothes when i touch it. :(

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com