Re: this guy deserves a serious beatdown

From: Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com>
Date: 2005/01/03 Mon PM 04:57:51 EST
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: this guy deserves a serious beatdown

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1758604

what a moron

While I admit that the fella went to the extreme, cutting it up into sections for the shiz of it, I feel it is his property to do what he wills with it.
Speaking of that, I will one day (hopefully soon), have a 16V body sor sale.  It will be just a body, glass, what is left of the interior and electrical, and no running gear.  What is it worth?  And depending on when this happens, who wants it?

Thanks, and sorry for the thread jack, although it may be pertinent...

David