Re: RE: this guy deserves a serious beatdown

Prolly a Delta cam...

David

From: "marc_scirocco" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>
Date: 2005/01/06 Thu AM 01:21:25 EST
To: "'Scourge'" <scourge@cogeco.ca>
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: this guy deserves a serious beatdown

Ok, but FYI it is a hydro head and cam (8V).

It is a stock solid cam reground to wilder hydro specs done by some shop in
Washington state.

It spun the motor all the way up to 6800rpms. It had a bit of a rough idle.

Nothing to happen until March as I am too busy right now.

Cheers.

Marc

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. --Ralph Waldo Emerson