List of Scirocco Minor Maintenance Items

Over the last few weeks there has been discussion regarding some easy
and typical maintenance items that are particular to VW and especially
our Sciroccos.
Shown below are the ones I remember being discussed with my addition of
one of my personal favorites, replacing the accelerator cable bushing.
Anyone care to add to the list and fill in the time?

*	Oil & clean door latch handle; 10 minutes total.  Cost;
negligible.

*	R/R accelerator cable bushing with A2 version; Ten minutes;
Dealer item; $2.50.
*	Change PS fluid and screen; Time? Dealer has screen. Dex III
fluid.
*	Door and rear hatch lock seals, dealer items.  Cost?  Time?

Rick.