[SPAM] Re: Weight of MkII Euro bumpers?

Anyone know how much they weigh?

John

I know the MkII stockers are 40 lbs, and the MkI stockers are 39 or 40
lbs, and that MkI Euros are 14 lbs each. I suspect the MkIIs are about the
same, but Allyn will know to the gram, is his list of weights still
available? I have trouble accessing his site for some reason or I'd check.
I'd guess you shave 20 lbs off each end anyway, and you will notice the
difference. But don't be playing bumper cars with them. I live life
dangerously, and ditched the big jobbies on my cars. It'll bite me in the
ass I'm sure.

--
Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle