fs eurosport dual downpipe

I have a eurosport dual downpipe for sale these have been discontinued for a while stainless little better quality that the tt unit also a high flow eurosport cat with it and a dual mani that needs to be restudded lass than 2 k on the d pipe and about 1500 on the cat last thousand or so with limited exhaust flow through the pair as the bailing wire only held it near the manifold. would like to get 100 plus shipping from montana for the bunch exhaust mani only has 3 studs the exhaust shop who installed my cat back decided to check how tight the downpipe was and broke 3 off the reason for the bailing wire on my trip up here from socal.