Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 12:17 AM
Subject: RE: Well the new steed is home. Viggen, speed Swede style.

Recovered gutted.

http://www.scirocco16v.com/stolen.htm

Shannon
www.scirocco16v.com
Now STOLEN http://www.scirocco16v.com/stolen.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: marc_scirocco [mailto:marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 7:43 PM
To: 'Shannon'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Was the Scirocco recovered?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] De la part de Shannon
Envoyé : 9 janvier 2005 21:52
À : scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Went in a little different direction and picked up a 99 Saab
Viggen with 18K on the clock this morning. Its not a Scirocco
but 19psi stock aint all that bad, besides it looks like a
big Corrado.

Insurance company is still trying to fuck me on paying out on
the rocco but I think Ill settle this week. Not sure if she
will go to the crusher or not yet.

Shannon
 <http://www.scirocco16v.com> www.scirocco16v.com Now STOLEN
http://www.scirocco16v.com/stolen.htm