Re: DIRECTIONS: Attention MAryland, Northern Virginia Listers, BAD THINGS WILLHAPPEN IF YOU DONT!

Sorry about this:
the links are wacked and way to long
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&address=15707+columbia+pike&city=burtonsville&state=md&zipcode=20866

See if this one works otherwise the actual address is
15707 Columbia Pike
Burtonsville, MD 20866.

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Here is the address according to mapquest. Again this little vw gtg Will be this comming Friday January 14......come one down talk cars get coffee and start your healing process!(hopefully large number of roccos will be there)
http://http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=15707+Columbia+Pike&city=burtonsville&state=md&zipcode==

el tony

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
derrick,
I'll place and exact address tomorrow.....You know you want to bring that nice little 16VT out....

El Tony

Derrick wrote:
Neptuno wrote:

Yes that is the one of 29.

El loco Tony
"Gary A. Huff" wrote:
Where is this exactly? 198 & 29?
There are hot rods there every Sunday morning across the street in the
other shopping center. I'm in Columbia, and my scirocco is not tagged
yet, but close ;)

-ghuff