Re: WTB: Stock dual downpipe

In your own state even:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1769110

HTH, JT

All,
I'm in need of a stock dual DP for my '81. I've busted 2 of them in the last year, I know why, and the issues will be resolved. But I need a DP so I can put my car back together (it's in storage) so I can sell it. We're planning on moving from Wisconsin to Colorado late summer/early fall, and I have too many cars to haul. Let me know what's available! Thanks,
Nate
'81 Mk1 (soon to be for sale)
'87 QSW
'84 4000s (maybe soon to be for sale)
'80 CM400A
'99 Dakota (for sale)

--
My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural
deficiency in moral fibre and that I'm therefore excused from saving