Re: Paging Chad Eatock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from Ontario, but I can't find Springfield anywhere on the map.
You sure it's Ontario?

If he lives anywhere near here, I can be intimidating if I need to be...
:)

Later,

Mark.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. I know they have a nuke-u-lar plant,
but otherwise I don't know Springfield ON, seems maybe we don't have one
every other state like the US of A...of course we have provinces anyway.
I'm near SpringVALE ON if that helps any ;)

--
Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle