Re: FS 16V Euro Intake Cam $75, New In Box

That would make both my cores worth about $50 each if any one is
needing a 16V core.  I have two.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:56:38 -0500, Rick Kellner <rfkellner@snet.net> wrote:
I have a Delta regrind Euro 16v intake cam for sale.  This cam is 'new
in the box' from Delta.  I would like to get $75 plus shipping in the
US.  Note that you need a 'core' cam for Delta and this transaction does
not.

Here are the specs from Delta.

"The modified cam is 222 duration @ .050 with .405 lift. The cost for
this upgrade is $125 on your core. This grind generates about a 10%
increase in torque and horsepower across the entire rpm range, and
increases top end rpm some."

This is basically my rock bottom price to the list; please don't make me
put it out on EBay.
I am also looking for a 16v race header; if anyone has one we can
discuss a barter/cash deal if you are interested in the cam.

Thanks, Rick Kellner.

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)