From: Erik [mailto:pats16v@columbus.rr.com] Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 5:32 AM
To: Rick Kellner; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Please Help Identify this Header? Links Working!

That would be an S&S header.
Erik
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Kellner" <rfkellner@snet.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:01 PM

Round II.

I picked up what appears to be an A1 16V header.  I grabbed it because
could not pass on the price.  Can anyone confirm that it is for an A1
16v? Even better identify the brand?  Also, the flange does not appear
to be the standard one to match up to our cats.  It may have mated up
a straight pipe with a flange to form a 'race' header. Finally, the OD
of the outlet is ~2.5; the ID is ~2.25.

Ron, if all else fails I may have to send it to you for evaluation.
Thanks, Rick.

Here is a link to some pics.  Just click on the link to the folder
below
entitled 'header', there should be six files.  It will bring you to
'Yahoo Briefcase'.

1. Header

<http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/rfkellner@snet.net/lst2?.tok=bcIGqD
CB.0EOObsm&.dir=/Header&.src=bc>  (folder)