Re: I could kill this kid

Gordon Forbess wrote:
I pull into the parking lot today at the charter school where my wife
is a math teacher.  I am driving the Rocc and it's lunch break, which
means a number of students are sitting outside.  I park and walk into
the school grounds.  As I pass this kid (hs junior) he says: "Wow..
that's a really cool PINTO you're driving."  PINTO?

I said: "Get a life kid.. that is a Volkswagen SCIROCCO!"  Got any
better lines, or should I just have strangled the little sh*t on the
spot?

Grrrrr.
Gordon

In the Immortal Words of one Mr. John Witherspoon:

"We got to Flip Flop the Whim Wham..."

The scene; Oakland's Lake Merritt district, a toni seaside place for dining, book selling, movie going, docking your boat, and jazz clubbing.

The Players; Me & My Good Buddy Al. Tonight he's wearing sunglasses at night, and pulling it off.

The Chorus; a passel of young turks, strolling, looking for life experiences.

The Audio Soundtrack; a SnoopDog's album w/ an intro by the mighty Dolemite:

Dolemite Intro

[Dolemite]

Yes
This is for all you no-business,
born rat soup eatin,
Junk yard,
Pepper gut, Insecure,
Tired, wrinkled a$$ mutha f#ckas

This is for ya'll
from the Dogg,
the Dogg of all Doggs,
the Top Dogg
Snoop Doggy Dogg

Listen!

Now, the scene is set, the Alpha Male dominance is wafting on the audio system, the youngsters are suitably in awe of the white 1978 Champagne Edition VW Scirocco enough to ask-

"Hey man!, what kind of car _is_ that?"

The reply?

"Just a Bucket."

TBerk
you got to be cooool man, you got to be suave-ay.