Re: [SPAM] Re: MD/DC/VA: Starbucks tonight in Burtonsville, MD

well I am glad to have been able to help on the install of the new
door handles(wait I did all the work). now I just need someone to help
with my suspension install

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:00:01 -0600, Derrick <derrickmd18@verizon.net> wrote:
Mike Smith wrote:

>BTW, Derek, I did a lil search (thanks GMail!) and found this tidbit
>you might be interested in:  Daun (Cincy host) set "June 3-5, 2005" as
>a tentative date for the next Cincy.  That was back in October, so I
>don't know if that is subject to change, but maybe our wonderful host
>will chime in to confirm/deny/change this date?
>
>Have a nice day everyone.  I'm off to drink beer and watch the
>Steeler's kick some ass.

cool I should be attending this one.  I'm going to pick up a set of
those handles for my car.