Re: I could kill this kid

Your response "It was cool enough to knock you mom up with."

??
uncool.
(maybe the kid really didn't know what it was and really did like it...?)

Larry

I  suspect that is most likely the case. I was floored to discover that my
students had never seen carbon paper, and ended up explaining how old
typewriters worked and that carbon paper was used to "print 2" back in the
day.

I'd have suggested that attempts to hit it from behind would fail to cause
the expected fireball, and see if the kid even knew about Pintos...

--
Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle