From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Eric S
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:05 AM
To: Gordon Forbess
Cc: Daun Yeagley; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: eBay: '75 Scirocco w/ 30k ATTN SCOTT ROSE

He mentioned it was repainted (I wonder why?)

I bet the side markers were replaced then...would be sad if it was wrecked
at one point (hence the repaint).  By the 80s, I am sure the original
sidemarkers were unavailable.

It is one clean car...we really need Scott Rose (he is in St Louis) to go
look at this, take more pictures, and have him bring a magnet to test for
bondo/look closely for crash damage.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com