Re: Looking for parts.

I am also another lister that has been helped greatly by this
wonderful man!! WAY TO GO MARK!!

I'll be sure you get a ride in Project 82 when she riding again and
under her own power at Cincy 05!!

Rhett

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:27:32 -0500, Mark F. <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:04:05 -0800 (PST), Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- "David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
> > See...   the stuff that Mark does for other Rocc owners
> > is why I submitted
> > his name and info to TIME as this years MAN OF THE YEAR.
> > Even if he doesn't
> > get the award, I still think he deserves it.
>
> I'll second that!  Mark is one of those rarely found
> individuals that bends over backwards to help a friend in
> need.  I can't begin to count the number of folks he's
> helped out since I've known him.
>
> Mark, we thank you.  :)

Thanks guys!  :)   I don't think I deserve the praise, but hey, it
made me smile this morning - so I'll take it!

Mark.
75
80 S
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt