RE: Car fax request?

I always hate asking, because I dont want to seem like a free loader. Although i know some folks are willing to help if they have an account open.

It is always good to ask at least

marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Maybee nobody has an open carfax acount...

When I had a carfax account about a year ago, I did just about 20 carfax in
the month my account was open.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4 Q

Objet : RE: Car fax request?

I've got one, too. Mailed the number to the list, but received no response...
Jim