Re: Car fax request?

My 2 bills are in

David Anthony (el Tony)

Tim McConnell <timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm setting up a page now. It's currently broken, But the donate
function does work. Just don't try the form!!
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/carfax/carfaxdonatepage.htm

Donate and I will do the first month!

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:51:45 -0800 (PST), Neptuno wrote:
You know this is not a bad Idea at all....Community Car Fax Rocco style, If
more people show interest I would like to put some bucks on the pot

El Tony

I'd be happy to pay a few bucks...only need one carfax...