Re: [SPAM] Re: Need list opinion for final decision on purchase

Oh yeah? are they asking $500 or less? ;(

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

--- GGehrke wrote:

Maybe I'll just keep going until I collect them all!

No. Don't. It'll kill you!

I've not had a '75, '76 or an '83. That's it.

How about an '89 16V, say in Acttic Blue. There's one for sale up the road
from me. ;)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts -
Ehrlich's Law.

Just kidding, but I had you going, didn't I???? Addict.
Cathy