Re: Car fax request?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Gregory" <vdub.grego@gmail.com>
To: "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net>
Cc: "Tim McConnell" <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Car fax request?

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:31:44 -0500, Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Great work!  You might want to put a note on there explaining that their
> "payment for" note in the paypal window should include the email address
> used for the submission form, as some people (like me) have a paypal
email
> that is different from the one used for the scirocco list.

Ok - I'm a bit confused.  When I go to make a contribution, in the
"Payment For:" field do I put:
1) my email address I used to log into PayPal,
2) the email address I am subscribed to the Scirocco List with, or
3) the email address I will use when I complete the "VIN Fillout Form" ?

Just want to get it straight and out in the open in case anyone else
has the same confusion I do.

Thanks,
matt.