New parts for my old rocc

I just got two boxes of new OEM parts for my 88 16V via UPS.  Among the
stuff the came was the following:

2 plastic roof drip rails to match my sun-baked, dried out ones - ahhhh -
these were pricey, but they're gonna look so nice!
Tailgate "Volkswagen" and "VW" emblems - spiffy!
Front and rear washer nozzles
Door handle gaskets (to go with my new handles)
Tailgate lock gasket
New wheel center caps for my BBS RA's - :-)
Door window scrapers, to replace the dried, rotted ones
Rear view mirror (mine is hazy) - so I can look back and laugh

Why post this information?  Because I'm sure you people understand how
excited I am.  Now, if the weather would at least cooperate.

Thanks to you-know-who for his parts-getting expertise.

Jim