Cincy Camping Reminder

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/ is the site for signup. Right now you are not committing, just getting your name on the list for info and so I can get a general headcount. I can push dates back a little bit, but I think the end of April is the latest we should book so we can get a few good sites. I also want an absolute minimum of 2 weeks for money collection (may move it to 3), so that means you all better get hopping! Cincy isn't nearly as far off as June seems. In fact, according to the website, it's a mere 96 days, 5hr, 17min, 4sec!

Dan