Re: need fast reply - WAS damn lucky west -coasters

-------Original Message-------

From: Larry Fry

Date: 02/27/05 09:11:53

Subject: Re: need fast reply - WAS damn lucky west -coasters

We'll help you in your search....

Larry

sandiego16v<<<

This is what I was telling hubby about the reason I was so happy to have
found this group!!  Everyone is helpful AND they understand my love of my
car.  I think the only person in my family that could remotely relate other
than hubby is my brother.  Although he doesn't understand about it being a
Rocco.  He's a Mustang freak.  His messenger id is fordgasm even.  LOL!  I
will admit that I used to dream about owning a 66 Mustang. RED of course. LOL! But that was before I fell in love with the Rocc.

I also took care of my fixation on Jaguars a LONG time ago.  There was a
dealership in El Paso that had SEVERAL Jaguars and some were even in our
price range.  But they were all automatics.  That took care of THAT
fixation!  LOL!  (Quick side note, that dealership happened to get busted
later for smuggling drugs so I guess it's a good thing then too huh?  LOL!)

Now my dream is my Rocc in like new condition.  I can guarantee you that if
I won the lottery I would take it to NC and have it professionally done. Part of it. There would be a LOT I would do myself. Can't let someone else
have ALL the fun!

There I go off subject again.  Sort of anyway.  LOL!

I am being patient though.  And do keep your eyes peeled.  If I get another
one, I need one that won't require a lot of work for a little while.  I'm
gonna wanna drive that sucker!  LOL!

Hugs!

Carol