Re: Car fax request?

Do I have everyone's reports done now? Got any more VINs?
-- Timbo

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:52:14 -0700, Tim McConnell
<timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:
We just have to see if there's enough response for it. We may end up
doing it every other month. But we'll see. I think it will be eaisiest
If I continue accepting the payments - then I'll paypal them to
whoever is doing the carfax part (I can accept just straight credit
cards and I can roll over excess money) for example - I have an excess
68 cents. We could put that toward next month's pot. And It's supposed
to be 24.99 - not 27.99. I got real confused after their system got
messed up this morning.

-TImbo

www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech

--