HELP!!! Broken down in NC

I appreciate it all.  The bolt SHEERED off in the mount.  Appears to have
loosened partially and snapped off.  It's in a threaded area for both the
mount and the bolt so it looks like I am going to have to pull the whole
mount to deal with it.

Grrr.

I have a 87 16v that came from the factory without AC.  I spent ALL MORNING
in some godforsaken mud puddle of a junkyard.  Found quite a few Jetta's but
no Scirocco's.  (there was a Mk2 GTI in there... I think it was a Mk2 it may
have been a Mk1.  8v with AC.)  There was a handful of Audi's and
EVERY car--every damn one of them had AC with a smaller bolt to mount the
alternator.

As a temporary solution to get me home I found a short bolt I inserted from
the other direction that holds HALF of the alternator in place.  My luck is
that it will sheer also.  I really don't care at this point as long as I get
home.  :(

Thanks again,
Chris