mmmm - this deal might fall through (pics)

--- Dan Bubb <dan.bubb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Offer him a storage fee if you have to.

yeah, the owner asked me to call back tomorrow and see
if he boss has acquiesced.  If not, then I'll ask to
speak to him, plead my case - I just bought a trailer
hitch, I am driving over 800+ miles, blahblahblah -
then offer him $100 to keep it there until I get it on
Jan 14th.  If that doesn't do it, I am out of options.

I have posted on the MidWest section of the Vortex for
help (storage for a few days - c'mon, everyone lives
near a street!), but no responses.