Does anyone remember the website

Yes. Zaba was what I was looking for.

UPdate on my rocco

For any newbies, my scirocco was featured in VW Trends, European Car and
Sport Compact Car back in the early 90's. It was white with blue, purple and
silver graphics, BBS body kit, Momo Aero wheels and I was still showing it
up until a few years ago. In fact, I took 2nd in the Scirocco class at New
Dimensions a couple of years ago (behind my buddy from San Diego Arvin and
his Silver Zender kitted S II).

In 2002, I moved to Sacramento to attend law school. Within 3 months of
being here, the scirocco was hit 2 times while I was driving it.  The car
was also starting to show some of its age on the paint and body work as it
had been over 10 years since the work was done, so I decided to freshen it
up.  Here is what has been done in the last couple of years.

Repainted the car back to solid alpine white
Added white cat taillights
Changed the 15 inch aero's to 16x8 Momo 5-stars (with the
removeable/exchangeable center spokes) but I don't remember the model name
PUt in an Audi 2.0
Rebuilt the trans
Completely revamped the stereo system which now sports a single JL 10 in a
custom enclosure on one side of the trunk area.

While studying for the bar last summer, I blew the head gasket and the roc
was sitting waiting for parts. I was able to source a solid-lifter
Techtonics head from my buddy Arvin. However, I haven't had the money to get
the head put on, so the Roc has been sitting in the garage since July
gathering dust.  I will probably tow it down to my buddy's shop in San Diego
in the next couple of months and have him swap the head and flush the
coolant system. I need to make room in the garage anyways because my 57 356
is done and my dad wants to bring it up to me.

Nice garage. Wife's 97 SL320, My 95 Jetta GLX and my 57 356a. Not sure what
car gets the boot when I get the rocco back in a few months.  And I had
hoped a 3-car garage would be sufficient. Silly me.