OT: Boxing Day Racing long, with some VW content) Link to "RC Combat"

When I first read about it there were not two fleets. Everybody was on
their own. The article said that if one ship was "wounded" all the rest
would circle around like a pack of wolves and attack the crippled one
until it sank.

Cathy needs the 7 cannon/75 BBs per cannon setup. That should slow the
bear down. (Especially if she increases the pressure level.)

Chris