New acquisition

Man,

  The back end would have made my trailer project.....too bad, so sad...and too far...

Brian Haygood <haygood@myway.com> wrote:

Just wanted to say that I'm the proud new owner of Patrick Bureau's Flash Silver '88. It is pretty much as he described, give or take some minor dents that shouldn't matter much. It all runs well and is a decent little daily driver. I only bought it because I want to cut the front clip off to put on mine. I probably won't have time to part out the rest so off to the crusher it will go. Anyway, just wanted you all to know where the car went.

Brian