OT: Best Buy

I think I am going to buy something there tonight just to thumb my nose at them!  LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Marc Getty
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:31
To: 'Matt Gregory'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: OT: Best Buy

No need for the flame suit! My opinion of this is two fold:

1. The extra step(s) Best Buy requires you to take in ridiculous and just
proves that their staff are inept and/or untrustworthy. Choosing to be a
sheep (consciously or unconsciously) and follow along is unconscionable if
you ask me. "he knows how Best Buy works" is not an acceptable answer and is
logic along the lines of the "he know where this train is gong" circa 1944.
"I don't particularly like it either but jeez" is the same attitude. Thank
goodness there are objective questioners like this guy in the world doing
their part!

2. This guy uses the ridiculousness of the Best Buy's policy and staff for
his own personal entertainment and now our entertainment via his blog. I
support this too.

-Marc who still shops Best Buy due to their liberal return policies