[KOT] [Heads up] Price Increase On 40/80% Kits On 1/1/06 - No More Free Shipping On Peloquin Differentials

Don't shoot the messenger...

Peloquin is increasing the price on the 40% and 80% shim kits, A.K.A. the
Velocity kit by $10 each, at the beginning of the year.

Peloquin is keeping the differential prices the same this year, except that
they will no longer include free shipping. The diffs will still be $100 off
of Peloquin's website, and depending on how much Gary's going to charge for
shipping, I may continue the free shipping for Scirocco listers.

If there's enough interest, I can organize a crate/pallet buy, where the
10-20 diffs would go to one place, at a reduced rate of course, my house, or
maybe even CINCY if Daun would consider it. These are just some ideas to
alleviate the increased cost...

Happy Holidays!

Thanks,
Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...