Speaking of snow plowing ideas, was OT: Snowblower fun... this one's for Anson!

I would pay big bucks to see that video, Daun... if it works, trailer it to
VT for our ice trials.  We could clear a track on the lake with it!!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie