Cold in the northeast, and scirocco withdrawl...

You are in my hood! The IRS on thr Blvd is 5 min from my house!

-Marc in Philly

-----Original Message-----
From: Timbo <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:14:16
To:Scirocco list <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Cold in the northeast, and scirocco withdrawl...

Yeah - It's friggin cold here in Philadelphia.

The damn heater was broken. It was 44 degrees INSIDE!
[img]http://www.timbox.net/Images/Scirocco/41degrees.jpg[/img]

The house has a steam boiler that runs on heating oil. It makes some
Cast-iron Radiators heat up and make lots o noise. There is a
controller that automaticly adds water when it needs it. The solenoid
in that broke and overfilled the system, and the boiler went into a
panic safe-mode.

FUN! So now we have to go down to the boiler every 2 hours and fill
the water up to the right level on a sight glass on it.

Anyway, Today jenny is applying for a job in Philadelphia at the IRS
as a Transcriber. Hopefully she can get it . If she does get a job out
here - then I'll get a car-sellin job here.

SO! If this does happen - I will need to sell the white Scirocco in
Colorado and Drive the Gray Scirocco out here to Philly. I think. I
may just leave both of em and buy another $75 car. But I don't like
Northeast cheap cars. RUST!! HOLY HELL THE RUST! I swear - a 4 year
old car has more rust than my roccos.

--Timbo

--
Early 84 Scirocco 8v Alpine White