Wiper Fluid Nozzle/ jet

So Im still looking for something to replace the stock nozzels with something that has a better spray pattern....

  Any how some of you talked about heating your washer fluid here is what you need...
  http://store.yahoo.com/trucktoys4less/windshield-hotshots.html

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
  Tony,
On my '84 I had way back, I upgraded from 2 single spray jets to 2 dual
spray jets off of a 16v, it was a pretty much plug-and-play upgrade, but
I did have to machine the jets a little to get them to fit in the hood
correctly.
Not really what you're after, but that's what I did.
Nate