4k tranny?

Ummm, I just want to point out that the 2 trannies that I took apart were
done at Dan Bubb's house under his supervision as well as the drilling out
of the bolts.  Sorry for any confusion, but I am not a tranny guru by any
means.  And if I did have this knowledge, there's always the issue of
working in my garage in the winter... it has no doors :(