OT: Snowblower fun... this one's for Anson!

John,

My local classic rock station got this guy on their morning show...he
explained it a little more than that article does.

Yes, it is self propelled, they used some sort of hydraulic system to
drive the wheels (easy way to control speed they said).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)