Winter Wonderland...Help!

hi guys... I've been called out of lurker mode for a parts request and a
shoulder to cry on. We have been lucky enough to have an ice storm here in
the Atlanta area today (Thursday), and I have unfortunately been one of the
casualties. Nothing too serious... just a couple broken parts and little
bent metal. Long story short, about half a tree found it's way into my path
this morning and has ruined my day. Pics will follow in a day or two.
The parts I need to replace are Pass. side turn signal, Grill, and last but
not least...windshield. This is for a 79, and any help is much appreciated.
Jeff