Motor mount and water pipe woes....

I believe it was Dave.  I don't mean to make it "sound" like anything.  He
was very nice and said that the tube is the standard replacement.  I was
summarizing what he said.  I'm just not crazy about the answer because I'm
not excited about stretching 16mm hoses onto a 20mm tube.  I'm also picky (I
guess all of us are here, or else we'd be driving Hondas and not spending
our weekends pulling fuel pumps and such).

I definitely don't want a lister calling them and telling them that I was
complaining about their attitude or product knowledge or anything.  They
have been great, every time I've called/ordered from them.

I would like to know what David U found out, though.

Jim