Motor mount and water pipe woes....

> Yeah, I don't like it one bit.
>
> The guy was like: "it's not that much of an increase
> in diameter, you can
> just lube the hoses a bit." and I was like "Well,
> those fiber-reinforced
> hoses don't like to be stretched like that.  I'm
> afraid they'll tear."
>
> He says "we never have a problem with that."
>
> ugh

Again, no likey.  Not much else you can do save wait
for word from the 'Ute'.  Btw, Dave - planning a
early-mid January Recaro pick up.

Or you can just wing it and install as they mention.
I would rather have heard a response like, "I can
understand your concern, but several of our customers
and we ourselves on our own VWs have done the
installation and had no problems with it."

That would have made me feel a hair better.