To those I called today...

I'll be sending the bill shortly.  ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 15:45
To: car
Subject: OT: To those I called today...

Whether I spoke to you or not, I was calling about network issues.  Had a
bit of a problem accessing it.  Problem has been solved with some help from
Chris Bennett.  Thank you, Chris!

Turned out to be a software/driver issue and not fried hardware.

Re-installed drivers a couple of times, reset cable & router a couple of
times each, things finally working properly.

Thanks again!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5 (Rot F?nf (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)))