Not as lost as I seem...

Just make sure the brake lights work this time.

Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:  OK, I'm sure by now some of you are wondering if I have fallen off the
planet or what is going on with Project 82. Well, I am just finishing up my
internship that is an hour away from where I have the baby parked. I will be
moving much closer in the next 2 weeks. But unfortunately, I am probably not
going to be able to work on it as much as I would like. The guy that owns
the garage I tend to do a lot of my work in is wanting to move on with his
'56 Chevy street Rod pick-up. So this will put more of a delay on the rocco.
Once I get a decent job with some extra $$ to put away I am going to try to
find a heated garage that maybe I can get some work done on the car. I am
not going to give up on this car!! I have WAY too much invested into it as
it is and I'm buried in extra ideas and different phases.
Phase 1 is to get the body undercoated and painted, and then everything
together and just get it running and streetable with the interior still
stock. Phase 2 will start the interior with the seats getting reupolstered,
the dash recovered (or something), and Phase 1 of my suspension then,
several more phases after that for everything. Hopefully, phase 1 is done
with before Cincy '06.
I WILL be at Cincy '06 with/in/buying there a Scirocco!! I will not go
another Cincy w/o a roc, PERIOD!!

Love to the rocs,
Rhett