All things scirocco-l

Just while I'm thinking of it...since I've heard no stories (read:dirt)
about any listers of late, I was wondering if any of you had suggestions
for "award nominees" for Cincy, I know I forget the previous summer's
catastrophies by the time next Cincy rolls around. It's the "dropped that
onto that and broke that" sorts of things I want to hear about, so let me
know if anyone needs recognition for "exceptional performance", good or
bad. It's the lurkers I really want to hear from...send directly to me off
list.

Also, what evil holiday plans do you have for your Rocc? And what tools are
on the Christmas list...I know Santa has been shopping hard for tools in
this household. I'm hoping it's warm enough to do some garage wiring, and
I'm also hoping Santa went to Home Depot for the supplies...

And how come list traffic is so light? Isn't anyone doing hardcore stuff
these days? Or is it all hush-hush?

Oh, I'm hoping to have a dyno day up here in late spring, I'll post later
when I get things organized.
Cathy