> Man its quiet.
>

> Julie Macfarlane
> "Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
> DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> 1985 MKII 1.8L 8v w 9A Wolfsburg
> Amsterdam NY

Shhhh, the Roccos are sleeping...

Seriously, I just got back from Ohio, and chumming around with some
Roccophiles. All driving winter beaters, mind you. The weekend had been
filled with visiting the Dayton Aviation Museum (awesome BTW, and free),
eating, and the usual witty banter(?). In an effort to fill the void left
by "no tech procedures", Blackie greeted George with a nice big "no start"
welcome, and then proceeded to demand even more loving (the window winder
came off in his hand) Typical Rocco stuff, he'd been left in Canada...
Highway delights included:
-Grandpa's Cheese Barn
-The ballet, performed on I-90 by some souless sedan's owner who had
misjudged the grip of his all-seasons and did a few 360s in front of us
before he landed in the median. A bit close for my liking on greasy
roads...
The requisite Rocco sighting, a Mars MkII, headed towards Columbus, right
around the Mansfield exit on 71. (Is it yours???)
As usual, thanks to Daun for the invite down, it was a nice, laid back
weekend.
Cathy