Final Job offer from company #1

Good luck!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 5:10 PM
Subject: OT: Final Job offer from company #1

I just got word, I will be getting the official offer.  Looks like
they are attempting to place me within 2.5 hours drive of SF.  More
towards the North.  I will be covering SF one or two days a week and
northern California as a regional tech rep.

Awesome percs and bennies.

I don't have however a final answer from the Navy.  I can get one if I
am willing to give up my severance package--$28k worth.  Or I can wait
it out and probably lose job #1.

Also got pinged by Intel in Albuquerque, and laser steel cutting
company in Akron.

So not completely out of the loop no matter what.  The Akron company
wants to fly me up next Friday.

We'll see.  I will post the details on the offer in an hour or so.  Or
y'all can tell me to put a sock in it if you are getting sick of
hearing about it.  ;)

Chris

--
85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy