Hey, Jarrett....

Quoting C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>:

> Jim, love ya, plans are bad eh? Snow day here, thanks for summoning up
> the
> weather Gods as you always do! See ya tonight, Daun, I'm still
> coming....
>
> Cathy

First off, I left the weather gods back in upstate NY. :-P
(that being said, it took me an hour and forty minutes last night to get from
work to the health club to play racquetball. We got 2.4". They SO do not know
snow here.  Had it been Rottenchester, by now, everyone would have been doing
50mph and have the skills back to drive their SUV, drink their latte, yak on the
cell phone, and put on their makeup).

Anyways, I'm still on my way.

I have to admit something.

I'm cheating.  I scored a last-minute deal with Northwest MSN->DTW->DAY + rental
car.

So I suspect I should get the supplemental insurance on the rental car, eh? :D
See you tonite!

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 86 Scirocco                   |