From: scirocco-l-bounces+potterman=parts4vws.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+potterman=parts4vws.com@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of C Boyko
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:33 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Potter is not alone...

My son just got tools in the mail...with CANDY. A cool set of Knipex
channel locks, and these suckers look like they'll make all other channel
locks collect dust. Heck, they'll make a few flat wrenches collect dust
from the look of it, I'm already thinking they'd look much better in my
tool box. I'm enjoying my kid's newfound wealth/employment/whatever a bit
too much.
cathy