[FS] '81 Scirocco 2L16V AKA "Gorgeous Green" - Bear, Delaware 19701

Gorgeous green needs a new home:

For sale: rough but usable '81 Scirocco with a 2L 16V Passat engine w/138K
miles that ran really smoothly in the white Passat wagon, that it came from.
It has a recent 210mm clutch, bolted up with a lightened flywheel. The trans
is the stock FF, it shifts smoothly, and has the perfect ratios for a 2L16V.
The Motronic box needs to be wired in, and the fuel injection straightened
out. The windshield and the rest of the glass is in good condition.

The car is inspected until 9/2006.

It will come with a 42mm Passat B3 intake, the snowflakes are not included,
and I'll put some 13's on it.

Put it together, use it as a parts car, or whatever, I just need it out of
here. If it's not gone by the end of the year, I will have to strip it.

$750 or best offer.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=fshow&id=833

I'd like to get at least $600 for it, and I'll part it out soon.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...