Autobild's Scirocco illustration...

Right.

I was going to say it looks like a new-age cross between a Corrado and the
*new* VWs (which make me want to projectile vomit, except for that
2.5.....uNF....and I'll take that wicked-ass looking engine they're sticking
in it too).

But yeah.....this will be out of my price-range for sure. And, what's worse,
is they'll tailor the damned thing at the mid/high-end market, adding shit
in it that it doesn't need (like cup holders, and storage trays....and maybe
even make it NOT leak like a siv)

.....meh.....I'll stick to my beat-up '82 - which I actually get compliments
on when folks realize just what exactly it is....

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!