nice '81 SF Bay Area (not mine)

Don't know for sure. Usually you don't use the term "original miles" for
anything above 100k...judging by the condition of the dash, the interior could
have just been custom as opposed to needing replacement...

If someone's really interested, I could probably find the time to go look at
it - I don't work that far away from there...

Either way though, for a clean '81 w/ a Z1 kit and some old-skewl wheels, it's
a pretty good price (and probably still negotiable on top of that...)

JT